Get to know your benefits
As your health plan, Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) wants to empower you to make the health care decisions that are right for you. Empowerment starts with knowing what your plan includes.
On this page, you’ll find downloadable versions of the CHPW member handbook. The handbook goes into detail about:
- Benefits and services your health coverage includes
- How to get treatment
- How to find or change your primary care provider
- How we protect your private information
- Your rights as a CHPW member
- What to do if you’re treated unfairly
- Important contact information for health care agencies in Washington
You can download the CHPW member handbook in your preferred language:
To request a free hard copy of the Member Handbook, please call Customer Service at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711), from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will send you a copy within 5 business days of your request.