Renew on time, and never worry about gaps in coverage or surprise costs. Keep the coverage, rewards, and service you get from Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW).
When to renew
Every year. That’s right. Apple Health members need to renew their coverage every year. If you don’t renew, you could lose your coverage.
Washington State’s Health Care Authority will send a letter to two months before your renewal date. CHPW will also contact you over the phone and through email between one and two months before your renewal date.
How to renew
Renewing with CHPW is quick and easy. Our friendly, local enrollment specialists are here for you at every step of the process. To renew on your own, visit wahealthplanfinder.org or call their Support Center at 1-855-923-4633.
You can call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Dial: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and we will help you through the steps. Our friendly, local enrollment specialists are here for you at every step of the process. You can also fill out our contact form and we will call you.
Need help in-person?
You can also go to your local Community Health Center or search for a Washington Healthplanfinder navigator near you. An enrollment specialist will assist you with any questions. These enrollment experts can help you complete your application at no cost.
What you need to renew
When you renew your coverage, you need:
- Social Security numbers for everyone who is renewing
- Your household’s estimated monthly income
You stay covered: Renew on time, and never worry about gaps in coverage or surprise costs.
You keep the coverage, rewards, and service you get from CHPW:
- Check out CHPW’s Benefits+ programs. These services and rewards can make a big difference to your family’s health and cost you $0.
- Learn more about CHPW coverage, including medical, mental health, substance use recovery, dental, vision, and hearing. We’re always working to improve, so benefits may have changed since you saw them last.
- Read our health plan FAQs or member FAQs for more help.