Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) offers community-based health care coverage in counties across Washington. We have a large, integrated network of providers, clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies. We cover the services and medication you need to feel your best.
Am I covered?
In 2021, CHPW is pleased to serve members in the following counties:
- Greater Columbia Region: Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, and Yakima counties
- King Region: King County
- North Central Region: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties
- North Sound Region: Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, San Juan, and Island counties
- Pierce Region: Pierce County
- Salish Region: Clallam, Jefferson, and Kitsap counties
- Southwest Region: Clark, Klickitat, and Skamania counties
- Spokane Region: Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, and Stevens counties
Choose your county to find your care team
Find your local CHPW case managers, Community Health Centers, and crisis lines (if you need help right now). Start typing the name of your county or select it from the dropdown list.