CHPW offers free glasses for all adult members
Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) offers free glasses to all our members age 21 and over.
Update 01/01/2023: The CHPW community is getting bigger! We now provide free glasses, upgrades, and eye exams through VSP. This change doubles the providers CHPW members can go to. It also gives them more frames to choose from.
This benefit includes:
- Free glasses (frames and basic lenses) through VSP
- Low-cost upgrades and extras like progressive lenses, tinted lenses, and UV coating
- Access to VSP’s large, trusted network of providers
- Routine eye exams every 24 months through a VSP network provider
For more information about vision benefits for CHPW members, including eye care for kids, visit our Vision page.
Using your vision benefit
- First, choose a VSP provider.
Find a VSP provider ➜
- If you already have a prescription from a CHPW network provider, you can bring it to your new VSP provider. Or you can get a new eye exam.
- Pick your glasses! Each provider has their own selection of eyeglasses to choose from.
If you have questions or need help picking a provider, Customer Service can help. Call 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.