Keep track of your coverage
Your myCHPW member portal allows you to track and manage your coverage information from a computer or your phone. With myCHPW, you can:
- See information for all your different insurance plans, not just ours.
- See your coverage information and benefits.
- Check the status of your authorizations and referrals.
- Order a copy of your CHPW ID card.
- Search for providers and facilities.
- Ask us to change your primary care provider.
- Update your contact information.
- Ask our Customer Service team questions through our secure system.
Two-factor authentication (“2FA”)
The myCHPW member portal offers two-factor authentication (“2FA”) to enhance the safety and security of your health information as a member of our plan. You’ll be prompted to set up 2FA when logging into the member portal, however, 2FA is optional. You’ll still be able to access and use the portal even if you don’t set up 2FA.
Next time you log into myCHPW, follow the on-screen instructions to either enable 2FA or to opt out of it. You can also change your 2FA preference later.
If you set up 2FA, signing in to your account will work a little differently.
- You’ll enter your password. When you sign in, you’ll enter your user name and password as you normally do.
- You’ll enter a separate one-time passcode (OTP). Then we’ll send a one-time passcode (OTP) to the email address on your account. You’ll enter this OTP to finish signing in.
Read the myCHPW member portal user guide for more information about 2FA and more.
Browse our user guide for the full list of myCHPW’s features, plus detailed instructions on how to use them. Set up your account, customize your dashboard, send messages, setup 2FA login, and much more.
Need to sign up?
Registering for myCHPW is easy—you just need to create an account online. Have your member ID handy!
If you have any trouble registering, call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711), Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.