What is a Health Assessment?
A health assessment is a short survey that asks about your health and life. It helps us find programs and services that can support you in feeling your best. We will share information and ideas back with you after you complete your survey.
Your health assessment information is kept confidential.
How do health assessments work?
A health assessment usually includes questions on these topics:
- Age, gender, and race.
- Lifestyle including exercise, diet and if you use tobacco or alcohol.
- Emotional health. Conditions like depression and anxiety can affect your emotional health, as can life events and other stressors.
- Physical health. This includes weight, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, pregnancy, and other issues.
- Current and previous health conditions.
- Resource and support needs. This includes food, housing, transportation, and employment support.
When do I take a Health Assessment?
When you join CHPW as a member, we will get in touch to offer you a health assessment within 90 days. You will be asked to take a health assessment each year you are a member. We use health assessments to help members make care plans and provide personalized ideas to help you feel your best.
How do I take a Health Assessment?
You can take the survey over the phone, through the mail, or online. If you have had recent changes in your health or want to complete a health assessment today please log into the Member Center.