You are at the center of your family, your community, and your health. At Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW), you get a health plan that supports all of your needs.
How to enroll with CHPW
You can call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Dial: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and we will help you through the steps. Our friendly, local enrollment specialists are here for you at every step of the process. You can also fill out our contact form and we will call you.
|Need help in-person?
You can also go to your local Community Health Center or search for a Washington Healthplanfinder navigator near you. An enrollment specialist will assist you with any questions. These enrollment experts can help you complete your application at no cost.
Find a CHC near you
Be sure to select your plan
When you get approved for Apple Health on wahealthplanfinder, you then have a choice of managed care organizations. We encourage you to select Community Health Plan of Washington. If you are not sure how to enroll and select a plan, we can help you through the steps.
Already on Apple Health and want to change your plan?
There are a few ways to change your Apple Health to CHPW:
- Change your plan on the Washington Healthplanfinder
- Visit the ProviderOne Client Portal website.
- Request a change through the Health Care Authority (HCA) online: Select the topic “Enroll/Change Health Plans.”
- Call the HCA at 1-800-562-3022 (TRS: 711).
- Visit an enrollment specialist at your local community health center to help you.
Questions? You can call us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Dial: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and we will help you through the steps to change your plan.
Why choose CHPW?
You deserve excellent doctors. As a CHPW member, you can choose from more than 2,500 primary care providers who put you at the center of your care. And that’s just the start of your care:
- Check out CHPW’s Benefits+ programs. These services and rewards can make a big difference to your family’s health and cost you $0.
- Learn more about CHPW coverage including medical, mental health, substance use recovery, dental, vision, and hearing.
- Check if your doctor is in CHPW’s network by searching our provider directory.
- Check if we cover your medication by searching our online formulary.
- Read our health plan FAQs for more help.
What you need to enroll
To sign up for Apple Health, you’ll need the following documents for each person who plans on getting insured, including kids:
- Legal identification, like a driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport
- Social Security number
- A-number, if this applies to you
- Household’s estimated income
- Your most recent tax return (just for the head of household)