Welcome to CHPW Apple Health
Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) Apple Health (Medicaid) provides free or low-cost health insurance coverage for individuals and families in Washington State.
Many factors affect our health. That’s why we include additional benefits and services at no cost to you when you qualify for Apple Health coverage at CHPW. Learn more below.
Who can apply?
CHPW Apple Health coverage is available in all Washington counties in 2022.
Eligibility depends on your income and life situation. To find out if you qualify:
Review the eligibility requirements
Or fill out our contact form and we’ll call you
Why choose CHPW?
CHPW Apple Health members receive additional $0 benefits to support your whole range of health needs and help you meet your wellness goals. Some our members’ favorites include:
|Free Eyeglasses |
Free glasses and routine eye exams for adults
|Rewards for Mom |
Up to $100 in gift cards for prenatal visits and $50 gift card for postpartum checkup***
|Alternative Treatments |
Members get up to 20 alternative treatment visits per year
|Rewards for Kids’ Checkups |
$20 gift card for each well-child visit through age 18. Earn up to a total of $540 over the lifetime of the 27 possible visits for each child.***
Up to $200 toward the cost of circumcision
|Boys & Girls Club |
Free club membership for kids age 6 to 18 (where available)
And we offer plenty more no-cost benefits and services for you and your family, including:
- For moms – free breast pump and individualized support before, during, and after pregnancy
- For families with children – free annual sports physical for children*
- For all – free cellphone*, discounted Amazon Prime**, 24/7 Virtual Care/Telehealth access, free rides to appointments*, connections to community programs, access to care for mental health and substance use disorder treatment*
- Services designed to support Urban Indian, American Indian, and Alaskan Native health, LGBTQ+ and Transgender health, teenage behavioral health, youth transitioning out of foster care
*Available to all Apple Health members **Available to qualified recipients of certain assistance programs ***Annual limit of $200 per calendar year applies to these rewards
Care that fits
Your health is shaped by your home, community, family, goals, culture, and so much more. That’s why, with CHPW, you are always at the center of your care. We listen and work together to meet your unique needs.
CHPW members have access to:
- Coverage for your physical health, behavioral health, and prescription medication needs
- More than 139 clinics, 2,700 primary care doctors, 14,900 medical specialists, 7,500 behavioral health specialists, and 100 hospitals so you can get the appointments you need
- Care managers who can help you find resources for housing, food, job training, substance use recovery, and more
- Customized support, such as health management and coaching
- Information and care in your preferred language
- Friendly local Customer Service team you can contact for questions and assistance
We’ve been providing high quality health care to individuals and families in WA for nearly 30 years. Join us today. We’d be honored to work with you.
How to join CHPW
Want to enjoy all the benefits of being a CHPW Apple Health member? You can enroll online at wahealthplanfinder.org, or reach out to CHPW and we’ll be happy to assist you:
For more details, including the information you’ll need and how we can support you, visit our Enrollment page.
We’re here for you
If you have questions about coverage, benefits, eligibility, or enrollment, call us at 1-866-907-1904 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.