How to sign up for a $0 health plan with more benefits than Medicaid alone
Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) coverage includes everything from acupuncture to social services. So you can get all the care you need in a way that best supports your health needs.
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for CHPW’s $0 plan if you live in Washington and you meet certain income requirements, which can change from year to year.
What do I need to enroll?
First, you need to be enrolled in Apple Health.
Once you’ve done that, you can select CHPW as your health plan. You can do this on our online enrollment form, or by calling us at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To make enrolling smoother, have these documents handy:
- Names, Social Security numbers, and birthdays for everyone applying
- Proof of residency
- Foreign passport, “A” number, or other immigration numbers
- Tax filing and income information, if available
- Other income information (like alimony, royalties, and unemployment)
- Current health insurance information for you and your family
- Proof of tribal status, if this applies to you
Why choose CHPW?
CHPW coverage includes benefits and services you can’t get through Apple Health (Medicaid). CHPW’s whole-person care for members includes:
- Behavioral Health Services
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice
- Community-Based Services Assistance
- Individualized Maternity Support
- $0 Breast Pump
- Gift Card for Car Seat
- Gift Cards for Well-Child Visits
- Sports Physicals for Kids
- Boys & Girls Club Membership