CHPW partners with expert trainers to make sure that providers have the resources that they need to deliver the best care to members.
Behavioral Health Integration Trainings:
- Delivering Suicide Safe Care
- Behavioral Health Integration for Primary Care Providers
- Shared Decision-Making and Behavioral Health Interventions for Patients with Depression
Featured Training Programs:
- The Bree Collaborative
- Behavioral Health Institute, Telebehavioral Health Training
- UW Psychiatry and Addictions Case Conference series (UW PACC)
- Northwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center (NWATTC)
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Resources for Integrated Care, Continuing Education Activities
- Center for Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions (the National Council for Behavioral Health)
Mental Health First Aid
Just as CPR training helps a person with no medical background assist an individual following a heart attack, MHFA training helps a person assist individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use related crisis.
Visit www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org to find training near you.
Attend an upcoming training
Browse upcoming trainings or click the button below to open a searchable calendar. Download this calendar via Google or Outlook to incorporate into your personal calendar to receive updates when new trainings are added to the calendar.