CHPW partners with expert trainers to make sure that providers have the resources that they need to deliver the best care to members.
Behavioral Health Integration Trainings
- MCO Training Resources: “CHPW collaborates with the WA Medicaid Managed Care Organizations to identify trainings and resources to support providers in integration efforts. These MCO Resources are hosted by the Association of Washington Healthcare Plans (AWHP).”
Featured Training Programs
- The Bree Collaborative
- Behavioral Health Institute, Telebehavioral Health Training
- UW Psychiatry and Addictions Case Conference series (UW PACC)
- Northwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center (NWATTC)
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Resources for Integrated Care, Continuing Education Activities
- Center for Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions (the National Council for Behavioral Health)
Mental Health First Aid
Just as CPR training helps a person with no medical background assist an individual following a heart attack, MHFA training helps a person assist individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use related crisis.
Visit www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org to find training near you.
Attend an upcoming training
Browse upcoming trainings or click the button below to open a searchable calendar. Download this calendar via Google or Outlook to incorporate into your personal calendar to receive updates when new trainings are added to the calendar.