We can help you join Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) for your Apple Health (Medicaid’s name in the State of Washington). Just Click the button below that best describes you.
Enrolling with CHPW
You’re busy, so we have several different ways to help you get enrolled in CHPW’s Apple Health (Medicaid) plan.
OPTION 1: Switch plans online.
Already signed up for Apple Health? You have a choice. Fill out this plan change form to join CHPW and one of our representatives will take care of your application.
OPTION 2: Enroll in CHPW Apple Health online
If you don’t have Washington’s Apple Health yet, just fill out this contact form and one of our representatives will contact you to help you get signed up for Apple Health with CHPW.
OPTION 3: Phone
Call one of our representatives at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY 711), from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
OPTION 4: In person
Visit your local Community Health Center and a navigator will walk you through the enrollment process. Find a CHC near you.
Check to see if you qualify for Apple Health and sign up through the Washington Healthplanfinder.
Once you are enrolled in for Medicaid, you can choose CHPW as your health plan.
Make sure you are first enrolled in the state's Apple Health (Medicaid) program.
Do you have all the documents you need?
To sign up for Medicaid, you’ll need the following documents for each person who plans on getting insured, including kids:
- Legal identification, like a driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport
- Social Security number and immigration information
- Household’s estimated income
- Your most recent tax return (just for the head of household)
How to pick an insurance provider?
Deciding which insurance is best for you can sometimes be complicated. You need to weigh the different insurance plans and see which one covers the services and medication you need, works with your current doctors, offers benefits you want, and makes sense for you financially.
- Read our Insurance 101 Guide for more help.
- Check if your doctor is in CHPW’s network by searching our provider directory.
- Check if we cover your medication by searching our online formulary.
- Check out the extra benefits CHPW offers to our members.