CHPW offers free glasses for all adult members
Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) offers free glasses to all our members age 21 and over.
This benefit includes:
- Free glasses (frames and basic lenses) through Superior Vision
- Low-cost upgrades and extras like progressive lenses, tinted lenses, and UV coating
- Access to Superior Vision’s large network of providers, which include Target, Walmart, and LensCrafters
- Routine eye exams every 24 months through a Superior Vision network provider
For more information about vision benefits for CHPW members, including eye care for kids, visit our Vision page.
Using your vision benefit
- First, choose a Superior Vision provider. You can find a list of providers on our Find a Doctor page.
- If you already have a prescription from a CHPW network provider, you can bring it to your new Superior Vision provider. Or you can get a new eye exam.
- Pick your glasses! Each provider has their own selection of eyeglasses to choose from.
If you have questions or need help picking a provider, Customer Service can help. Call 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.