Dear Valued Provider,
As of December 1, 2018, NTT Data processes HIPAA 270/271 (Eligibility/Benefit Inquiry and Response) and 276/277 (Claim Status Inquiry and Response) transactions for Community Health Plan of Washington. The service provided by NTT Data complies with the CAQH CORE Phase I & II Operating Rules.
The service previously provided by Emdeon is no longer available. All providers should inform their clearinghouse/trading partner representative to contact NTT Data at DL_Consumerism_Services@nttdata.com immediately to ensure uninterrupted service. The trading partner must sign the Trading Partner Agreement as a first step for using the service.
The following clearinghouses/trading partners have already established connectivity to the new service. Therefore, providers associated with these clearinghouses/trading partners are already using the new service and no further action is needed.
• Dorado Systems
• Physician's Computer Company
Providers not associated with one of the above clearinghouses/trading partners should inform their clearinghouse/trading partner representative to contact NTT Data at DL_Consumerism_Services@nttdata.com immediately to sign the Trading Partner Agreement and establish connectivity to the new service. Without an agreement in place, we will not be able to transition you to the new system and your service will be interrupted. Below are some of the clearinghouses/trading partners that do not have an agreement in place with NTT.
- AllegianceMD Software, Inc.
- ApexEDI Inc.
- CareVu Corporation
- CLAIM.MD Inc.
- ClaimLogic LLC
- ClaimRemedi, Inc.
- CORTEX EDI
- Eligible API
- EMDEON - BCBS NM Inst
- Emdeon Business Services - BCBS WA
- EPROVIDER SOLUTIONS, LLC
- Etactics Inc.
- Greenway Clearinghouse Commercial
- HEALTH-E-WEB BCBSMT
- McKesson – Commercial
- McKesson – Institutional
- MD On-Line, Inc.
- Navicure Inc.
- Nuesoft Technologies
- PAYER CONNECTION
- Practice Insight, LLC H4895
- Pulse Systems Inc
- QUADAX, INC
- RealMed Corporation
- SSI Group – Humana – Institutional
- TriZetto Provider Solutions, LLC
You must follow these steps to ensure connection to the new service:
1. Contact NTT Data directly or inform your trading partner/clearinghouse to contact NTT Data at DL_Consumerism_Services@nttdata.com.
2. Trading partner signs the Trading Partner Agreement as a first step for using the service.
3. Once the Trading Partner Agreement is signed, NTT Data will perform the necessary steps to onboard your trading partner to use the service. NTT Data will provide a user ID and password along with the links for the test and production systems. The trading partner can also work with NTT Data for X.509 certificate based authentication.
4. The trading partner can connect to the test and/or production site after the above steps are performed.
To confirm the agreement status of your trading partner or to address any additional questions, please email EDI.Support@chpw.org.
Thank you again for your valued service.