Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Coverage
Many people experience a mental health or substance use condition at some point in their lives. It doesn't define who you are and there's no reason to feel guilty or ashamed about it. Working with a professional can help you manage your condition and feel your best.
Here are some of the services you have access to:
- Outpatient mental health treatment
- Screening for mental health or substance use issues
- Inpatient, outpatient, and detoxification for alcohol and substance use disorders
- Medication for alcohol and substance use disorders or mental health issues
- Withdrawal management for alcohol and drug use
- Opiate substitution treatment services
- High intensity treatment
- Medically necessary hospitalization
- Medication management and monitoring
- Individual and family treatment
- Stabilization services
Coverage with Community Health Plan of Washington
Community Health Plan of Washington covers a range of benefits, services, and prescription drugs for all of our members. We have a network of primary care providers, specialists, clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies based in your community.
- You can get case management to help you get access to doctors and manage your care
- You can see the Primary Care Provider of your choice
- Our Nurse Advice Line is open 24/7
- You do not have copays
This is not a full list of our covered benefits. Some services require a referral from your primary care doctor or prior authorization from us. There are limits to some benefits and services, and some are covered if we determine that they are medically necessary or under Fee-for-Service.
For more information about your benefits, select your county or call Customer service at 1-800-440-1561 (TTY Relay: Dial 711) Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.