Coverage for Your Whole Health with Community Health Plan of Washington
Community Health Plan of Washington covers a range of benefits, services, and prescription drugs for all our members. We have a network of primary care providers, specialists, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and support based in your community.
- You can get case management to help you get access to doctors and manage your care
- You can see the Primary Care Provider of your choice
- Our Nurse Advice Line is open 24/7
- You do not have copays
This is not a full list of our covered benefits. Some services require a referral from your primary care doctor or prior authorization from us. There are limits to some benefits and services, and some are covered if we determine that they are medically necessary or under Fee-for-Service.
Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Coverage
Many people experience a mental health or substance use condition at some point in their lives. Getting support from care providers in your community can help you manage your condition and feel your best.
If you have Medicaid (Apple Health), you have access to:
- Outpatient mental health treatment
- Screening for mental health or substance use issues
- Inpatient detoxification for alcohol and substance use disorders
- Opiate substitution treatment services
- Residential services for mental health and substance use disorders
- Medication for alcohol, substance use disorders or mental health issues
- Medically necessary psychiatric hospitalization
- Medication management and monitoring
- Individual and family treatment
- Crisis stabilization services