When you enroll in Community Health Plan of Washington, you will be sent an ID card. Your member ID card lets your provider know to bill Community Health Plan of Washington for your services. Each person in your family who signs up with Community Health Plan of Washington will get their own ID card. The state will send you a ProviderOne Services card to show that you are enrolled in Medicaid.

You will need to show the Community Health Plan of Washington ID card and your ProviderOne Services card each time you get medical care. That includes medical visits, specialist visits, mental health visits, hospital visits, and when you're ordering or filling prescriptions.

If you need a new ID card sent to you, please call Customer Service. You can also view and download your CHPW Member ID card online through our member portal. 

If you lose your ProviderOne Services card, you can call Apple Health Customer Service at 1-800-562-3022 and follow the prompts to request a new card. If you need care and don't have your ProviderOne Services card, go see your provider. They may be able to verify that you are enrolled in Apple Health with your name and date of birth.

Get answers to other common questions.