- Current e-news
- For Providers
- Provider Manual
- Provider Guidelines
- Care and Case Management
- Provider Training
- Pharmacy and Formulary
- About Member Rights and Privacy
- In the Loop Provider Newsletter
- How to Find Important Information (for Providers)
- HIPAA 5010...the conclusion
- ICD-10 Countdown: October 2014
- Pain Management Online Resource Center
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Forms and Tools
To get more information about pharmacy and the formulary, see Pharmacy.
To search the Community Health Plan formulary:
- Community Health Plan members use the ESI Access Your Account tool.
- If you are a first-time user, please use the ESI Activate Your Account tool.
- Member, visitors, and providers
The formulary search is not applicable for Community HealthFirst Medicare Advantage Plan Members. Please see the Medicare Advantage Plan formulary.
If you have questions or want more information, contact our customer service team at 1-800-440-1561 or email us at email@example.com. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY 1-866-816-2479 (toll free) or local 206-613-8875.