- Current e-news
- For Providers
- Provider Manual
- Provider Guidelines
- Care and Case Management
- Provider Training
- Pharmacy and Formulary
- About Member Rights and Privacy
- In the Loop Provider Newsletter
- How to Find Important Information (for Providers)
- HIPAA 5010...the conclusion
- ICD-10 Countdown: October 2014
- Pain Management Online Resource Center
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Forms and Tools
As a member of Community Health Plan, you need to choose a primary care provider (PCP). Every covered member in your family can choose his or her own PCP. If you do not choose a PCP, we will choose one for you.
Your PCP will help you manage all parts of your health. Your PCP is your main health care provider, who helps to manage all parts of your health:
- Always call your PCP first, except in an emergency.
- In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. For more information about emergency care, see Emergency Care.
- To see a specialist, in most cases you must get a referral from your PCP. For more information about referrals, see the information about referrals and prior authorizations for your program.
To see a list of PCPs you can choose, including the PCP’s location, professional qualifications, languages spoken, and availability:
- Visit the Provider Directory Search online, which is updated as provider and pharmacy lists change.
- Contact the Community Health Plan of Washington customer service team at 1-800-440-1561 (toll free) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY 1-866-816-2479 (toll free) or local 206-613-8875.
Community HealthFirst Medicare Advantage Members: Please contact us from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week:
Prospective Members call 1-800-944-1247
Current Members call 1-800-942-0247
All TTY/TDD hearing impaired call 1-866-816-2479
e-mail us at email@example.com
- See your Community Health Plan Provider and Pharmacy Directory. (If you need a printed copy of the directory, please contact Customer Service.)