Community Health Plan offers affordable health insurance coverage through public programs under contract with the State of Washington. Each plan offers members a choice among dedicated providers with experience in providing high-quality health care.
To learn more about programs offered by Community Health Plan of Washington, see:
- Basic Health: This State-subsidized plan provides medical benefits to qualifying residents. Clients pay premiums on a sliding scale based on income, age, family size, and choice of health program.
- Medical Care Services (Disability Lifeline/GA-U): Medical Care Services (formerly Disability Lifeline/GA-U) is a state-funded program that provides both medical and mental health services. Eligibility is determined at the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Community Services Office (CSO).
- Healthy Options, CHIP, and Basic Health Plus: Healthy Options is Washington's managed Medicaid program for low-income residents. It provides comprehensive medical benefits to families, children under 19, and pregnant women who meet income requirements. Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provides coverage to children under 19 whose family income level is between 200 and 250 percent of the state poverty level.
- Medicare Advantage: Community HealthFirst™ Medicare Advantage plans are offered by Community Health Plan, which contracts with the federal government as a Medicare approved HMO. Benefits, premiums, cost sharing, and limitations may vary by county or plan.
- Washington Health Program: This is a new, unsubsidized health program.
If you have questions or want more information, contact our customer service team at 1-800-440-1561 or email us at email@example.com. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY Relay: Dial 7-1-1.
- Current e-news
- For Providers
- Provider Manual
- Provider Guidelines
- Care and Case Management
- Provider Training
- Pharmacy and Formulary
- About Member Rights and Privacy
- In the Loop Provider Newsletter
- How to Find Important Information (for Providers)
- HIPAA 5010...the conclusion
- ICD-10 Countdown: October 2014
- Pain Management Online Resource Center
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Forms and Tools