With Community Health Plan, the focus is on treating you, the person. We get to know you, your health, your family, and your community. That’s what makes Community Health Plan different from other health insurance companies. We approach your health differently, plus we were started and are managed by the communities we serve. This keeps our attention on what’s most important — you and your family.
If you're a member or if you're deciding which plan to choose, please take a look to find out more about how to work with Community Health Plan.
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about:
- Enrollment and working with the plan
- How to find and work with providers, clinics, pharmacies, hospitals
- Benefits and services
- Getting care
- How to Find Important Information: Quick links to information about your plan.
- Wellness: Free information about how to get or stay healthy and how to live with chronic conditions.
- Pharmacy: What drugs and equipment we cover and how to work with your pharmacy and the Plan.
- Grievances and Appeals: What to do if you have a complaint or want to appeal a decision.
- Patient Safety: Care guidelines and our quality improvement program.
- Care Management: Case management, disease management, utilization management.
If you have questions or want more information, contact our customer service team at 1-800-440-1561 or email us at email@example.com. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY 1-866-816-2479 (toll free) or local 206-613-8875.
- Current e-news
- For Providers
- Provider Manual
- Provider Guidelines
- Care and Case Management
- Provider Training
- Pharmacy and Formulary
- About Member Rights and Privacy
- In the Loop Provider Newsletter
- How to Find Important Information (for Providers)
- HIPAA 5010...the conclusion
- ICD-10 Countdown: October 2014
- Pain Management Online Resource Center
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Forms and Tools