- Claims System Training
- Medical Coding Training
- Compliance Program & Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training
- Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan Model of Care
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Rights and Billing Training
These e-learning tools provide an audiovisual training session to demonstrate how to navigate and use portal functionality:
- Care Management Portal e-learning tutorials
- Care Management Portal FAQ
- How to sign up
- How to verify an enrollee's eligibility
- How to review an enrollee's benefit package
- How to check the status of authorizations
- How to check the status of claims
Important note: You will need headphones or speakers to use these tutorials.
Our printable training workbooks support project communications:
- Health Information Portal (HIP) training workbook (updated 1-16-12)
- Care Management Portal training workbook
Correct Coding Training consists of 10 classes.
Click the tutorial to view a presentation for each class.
Have questions? Please email our coding specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providers and provider staff whose health or administrative job functions relate to Basic Health, Healthy Options or Medicare members are required to read about CHPW's compliance program, known as the Integrity Program, and complete the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training within 90 days of contract and annually thereafter:
- CHPW Compliance Program Guide for Contractors (general compliance information)
- CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
- Attestation of Completion
Have questions? Please email your Provider Relations Representative.
Learn more about Fraud, Waste and Abuse Prevention and other provider compliance topics through a series of short video and audio presentations from the Office of Inspector General.