About Community Health Plan
Your Health and the Health of Your Family Are Important to Us
At Community Health Plan, our goal is to provide you and your family access to affordable, high-quality medical care services. We serve all ages, from seniors to babies, with providers who have deep community roots and include some of the best doctors, nurses, and specialists in the state. This means our members have access to first-class medical care — and it's just down the street.
Our Economic Impact to Washington State
Community Health Plan returns savings to communities across the state to reinvest in community health center facilities and expanded access to care. As a direct result, 47% more uninsured people received care at community health centers since 2000.
But our direct economic impact serves more than just the uninsured. Our system stimulates local economies by the rate of $1.77 for every $1 spent, including approximately 8,500 direct and downstream jobs and $176 million in tax contributions.
Agencies, Members, and Providers Like Community Health Plan
Our dedication to our members shows in our quality scores:
- In 2008, Weiss Ratings identified Community Health Plan as "one of the strongest Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) in the U.S." for two consecutive years.
- In 2009, providers rated Community Health Plan the highest in Call Center and Member Services Staff among all other plans they participate in, and more providers rate Community Health Plan as excellent or very good compared to all other providers in Washington State.
- Current e-news
- For Providers
- Provider Manual
- Provider Guidelines
- Care and Case Management
- Provider Training
- Pharmacy and Formulary
- About Member Rights and Privacy
- In the Loop Provider Newsletter
- How to Find Important Information (for Providers)
- HIPAA 5010...the conclusion
- ICD-10 Countdown: October 2014
- Pain Management Online Resource Center
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Forms and Tools